2. One open position in KADREA Board of Directors 2021:
KADREA members who wish to add value to our organization and are interested in joining the board, this is your opportunity to get involved. Becoming a Director at KADREA will help you shape the future of our association the way you envision. Members who actively want to be the voice of fellow Realtors® in Kamloops, please come forward!
Realtors® who have been KADREA members for the last 2 years in good standing, can nominate themselves for this role using the consent form provided below:
Download BoD Election consent form 2021
Please download and send the filled PDF form to email@example.com
. Last date for entries is January 04, 2021.
3. October 2020 KADREA monthly stats released:
For many Realtors® in the region, the month of October 2020 was a month of rise rather than fall! The key insights below, reveal why this was an October unlike any other.
Press Release snippet:
- With 337 units sold, this was the best October performance Kamloops real estate has ever seen
- Single-family homes (213) sold the most in the region
- Inventory-wise, only 1173 active listings remain, while the addition of new listings is slower than normal
- Demand for single-family homes is pushing avg. sales prices at the rate of 5-7% every month
When asked if poor inventory levels might cause the average sale price in the region to increase in the near future if demand continues. KADREA President - Wendy Runge said, “Our inventory levels will stabilize over time. We’re currently adding more listings than we’re selling, and these numbers will only improve. More than inventory, I think it is the demand for single-family homes in the region that’s driving the average prices to increase by 5-7% every month since COVID restrictions were lifted in July”.